Saturday, March 3, 2012

Answered Prayers???

I came across this picture on A Dreamers Den and just had to repost it. I have had an old church pew for over thirty years. I so wish I had the history on it. I will never know where it came from. I can only believe that it was a comfort to some at a time when they needed it. I like to believe that prayers were answered and songs of praise came from it. Seeing this picture makes me want to decorate mine, I never thought to do that. I am inspired!! My bench is the bottom one, antique painting of an old Mission hangs above. I love the old Mission feel:-)
Donna

1 comment:

  1. OH I love these pews...my mother -in-law gave us hers a few years ago before she went into the nursing home...and I love it...I love the cloth on the first one...

    Hope your feeling better this morning my friend...Don't get discouraged on the blog...sometimes it takes a while for the comments to come...if you look at my earlier posts I very rarely had comments...it will come just hang in there and post about things you love...

    BTW my mother's name is Clarita...:)

    ((((HUGS)))))

    ReplyDelete