Thursday, February 16, 2012

Crosses

For any of you that love crosses like I do, here is part of my collection. I love religious artifacts. I have a collection of St Francis in my home also. He is the patron saint of animals and ecology. When given the chance I like to visit old churches and missions.
I will post more pictures....please accept my attempt at the photography.
 
 
My daughter bought me this on a little train trip to San Juan Capistrano. It really is quite nice without the flash glare.  I'm trying:-)
Donna

3 comments:

  1. Hi Donna....I, too, have a collection of religious artifacts. I find them to be so calming in my home. Yours are lovely....you collection is wonderful.

    xo

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much....I have lots more but you would think I lived in a church if I posted them all. I have always been a collector of something, dolls, hearts,Gone With the Wind memorbilia,books and now crosses! I agree, it brings a serenity to me and a vision of my past. Have an awsome weekend:-)

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOO I love crosses too...I have some Milagros crosses that I love and collect...yours are so nice ,..love the collection ...and I love the painting your daughter got you...

    Have a great weekend Donna!! :)

    ReplyDelete