Wednesday, February 29, 2012

He Loves Me He Loves Me Not

Childhood memories come to mind today.....do you remember picking flowers and saying He Loves Me He Loves Me Not........I don't remember having this many daisies to pick from. My flower pot is busting at the seams with lovliness.
Maybe You remember looking at cloud formations and naming them. My friend Mary and I  used to lay on the grass looking up and find all different things. Funny, we also used to try to figure out how many telephone poles it took to get up to heaven. I still have lazy days when I still do these things. Life is precious. I wish you days of daisies.
Donna

1 comment:

  1. http://oikology101.blogspot.com/2008/09/make-your-own-button-for-your-blogger.html

    I went to this site to make my button...it took me a while to find one that was user friendly and this one was one I liked...let me know when you make yours...:)

    and those were good memories of "he loves me" that was always the go to when ever we liked a boy...LOL good times... I am not sure kids today know what that is!

    ReplyDelete